1. Pre-show: Jado won the New Japan Rumble. Accompanied to the ring by singer Momoka Ariyasu, the New Japan co-booker entered last and was the last man remaining in the ring.
2. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship Match: The Young Bucks defeated reDRagon (c), Forever Hooligans, and Matt Sydal and Ricochet. The Bucks hit More Bang For Your Buck to unseat Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly, becoming the new IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions.
3. NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Championship Match: Toru Yano and the Briscoes defeated the Bullet Club (Yujiro Takahashi, Bad Luck Fale, and Tama Tonga). Jay and Mark Briscoe hit a Doomsday Device to become inaugural NEVER Openweight 6-Man Tag Team Champions.
4. Ring of Honor World Championship Match: Jay Lethal (c) defeated Michael Elgin. After interference from his manager Truth Martini, Lethal hit the Lethal Injection to retain his title.
5. IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Match: KUSHIDA defeated Kenny Omega (c). Ryusuke Taguchi was at ringside to fight off interference from the Young Bucks. Omega attempted the One-Winged Angel, but KUSHIDA rolled through and pinned him to become the new Junior Heavyweight Champion.
6. IWGP Tag Team Championship Match: Great Bash Heel (Togi Makabe and Tomoaki Honma) defeated the Bullet Club (Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson) (c).After a top-rope Kokeshi headbutt from Honma and a King Kong Knee Drop from Makabe, GBH became the new IWGP Tag Team Champions.
7. Hirooki Goto defeated Tetsuya Naito. Goto fought off interference from Los Ingobernables and hit the Shouten Kai for the victory.
8. NEVER Openweight Championship Match: Katsuyori Shibata defeated Tomohiro Ishii (c).Shibata hit the PK (Penalty Kick) to end Ishii’s reign as Openweight Champion.
9. IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) defeated A.J. Styles.Nakamura secured the win with two Boma Ye knee strikes to retain his IWGP Intercontinental Championship.
10. IWGP Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada (c) defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi. Okada hit multiple Rainmaker clotheslines and pinned Tanahashi to retain the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.