Here are the results in full:
- Suzuki-gun (El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemura) bested Roppongi 3K to retain the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles after Sho was blindsided by a whiskey bottle to the noggin.
- Dave Finlay & Juice Robinson downed Chaos(Yoshi-Hashi & Jay White) when the former CJ Parker hit White with a Pulp Friction for the pin.
- Minoru Suzuki & Zack Sabre Jr. defeated Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano. Yano tapped to Sabre. After the bout, Ishii laid out Suzuki, only for the veteran to fight back.
- Michael Elgin pinned Taichi with the Revolution Elgin Bomb to claim the NEVER Openweight Championship.
- The Young Bucks won the IWGP Heayweight Tag Team Titles for the first time from Sanada & EVIL, when they eventually managed to pin the former following a series of failed Meltzer Drivers.
- The Bullet Club (Cody Rhodes, Hangpage, & Marty Scurll) saw off the veteran trio of Hiroshi Tanahashi, Jushin Liger, & Rey Mysterio Jr. in an absolutely star-studded contest.
- Hiromu Takahashi saw off IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion Will Ospreay in a typically eye-catching encounter.
- Chris Jericho (aka Clockwork Jericho) snatched the pin and the IWGP Intercontinental Title from Tetsuya Naito after catching him with a low blow and a second Codebreaker. The Canadian continued his assault on Naito after the bell, only for EVIL to make the save.
- Finally, Kenny Omega scored the decisive fall in his 2/3 falls contest opposite Kazuchika Okada to take the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. The match ran an incredible 1:04:50, and like their previous three encounters, absolutely blew viewers away. Post-victory, Omega cut an emotional promo in the middle of the ring, punctuated by Cody Rhodes appearing on the entrance ramp. I think we know where this is headed.